Sunday, May 4, 2008

How many of me?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
25
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



I guess my last name is not very popular. Oh well! Just for the fun of it, I punched in John McCain, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. McCain had the most namesakes in the U.S., followed by Clinton. The REAL surprise was Obama!! HE DOES NOT EXIST!! There are ZERO Barack Obamas living in the United States of America!

Of course, I realize that this site has incomplete data, but wouldn't it be nice if they were right?! I'm getting SO TIRED of listening to his BS. He is making me sick!!

3 comments:

Tapline said...

AA welcome to the club! How many more months left? stay well...

Anonymous said...

As a Private Investigator, I have access to data bases that the general public does not have.
I have done a search on Barack Obama’s name thru-out the USA had here is what I came up with
I’ve deleted the personal information for obvious reasons

OBAMA BARACK

WASHINGTON DC 20002-6067

OBAMA BARACK
CHICAGO IL 60615

OBAMA BARACK

SOMERVILLE MA 02145-2440

OBAMA BARACK H
CHICAGO IL 60649-3626

MathewK said...

97000, good heavens!!

If i ever move to the States i hope no one has to find me using the phone book.