Saturday, June 13, 2009

Flag Day 2009



Tomorrow, June 14th, 2009 is Flag Day. Please remember to display me proudly so that your friends and neighbors will know what a caring and patriotic person you are. I stand for all of the good and righteous things that is the United States of America, but, of course you already knew that. That is why you WILL adorn your home with me on my special day. Spread the word so that all Americans will know that. Thank you in advance for showing your patriotism by honoring me and, more importantly, all that I stand for.

Sincerely

The American Flag!

6 comments:

Z said...

Hi, Average! Thanks for remembering, I've got my post ready to go, too.
She's a GRAND Old Flag...
hope you're doing well!

shoprat said...

And while you fly Old Glory don't forget the Christian Flag and "Do Not Tread on Me". All these flags need to fly.

Ray said...

Thanks for the post AA... and Shoprat has an excellent suggestion to keep in mind, at the rate we're going, all three could be outlawed under chairman MaObama's Central Government

WomanHonorThyself said...

FLAG DAY hugsssssssssssss to u my friend!!!

Average American said...

Z, I am doing well, you'll love my newest post.

Shoprat, great suggestions!

Ray, he can take them---with my guns---out of my dead cold fingers!

Angel, thank you sooooo much for the hugs, I always love them!

Anonymous said...

You Americans sent the standard for patriotism. Good on ya folks.