Saturday, September 27, 2008

I know who I'm voting for--do you?


I sure do wish I could take credit for these most profound words of wisdom! I must say that I agree with every single word here! Please read the entire thing before you decide whether to have me committed or not.



AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I’M FINALLY VOTING DEMOCRAT!

1. I'm voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

2. I’m voting Democrat because the party of “tolerance” accepts me completely, unless, of course, I disagree with them.

3. I’m voting Democrat because I don’t pay enough taxes now, I feel I should pay much more and the Democrat party will offer me that opportunity.

4. I’m voting Democrat because I feel guilty for sacrificing and working hard all my life and becoming a “wealthy” American; while thousands of others wake up late, sit around, watch tv, have multiple babies without being married, don’t bother educating themselves or actually working to support themselves. It would be so nice to help them by giving away a big chunk of my paycheck for all the social services our Democrat party provides!

5. I’m voting Democrat because I believe if you can make it into America you’re home free! Yippee! We’ll give you all kinds of goodies. A free place to live, free food to eat, a free education, free medical care, free spending money, and all kinds of rights and freedoms-and you can bring all your relatives and friends here too-just tell them you’re a friend of the Democrat and to break into America at night when no ones watching. Oh, and we’ll make you a citizen too! Welcome hombre’.

6. I'm voting Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

7. I’m voting Democrat because I won’t have to do any research on anything; global warming, prices of oil, political candidates, old laws, new laws, etc., I just listen to what they say and believe it-because they’re all about “protecting the little guy” that’s me! right?

8. I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the terrorists will just stay in their own little hellhole and continue to torture, rape, murder, and bomb their own countrymen. They wouldn’t even think of coming to America, cause we’re tough, darn it. [oh wait, that already happened remember 9/11/01-nevermind, it won’t happen again with Democrats in charge]

9. I'm voting Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

10. I'm voting Democrat because I believe the scientists and meteorologists [who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday] can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years because of all the global warming we’re perpetuating.

11. I'm voting Democrat because I believe business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

12. I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four pointy headed elitist liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

13. I’m voting Democrat because I believe no one needs to be able to defend themselves with a firearm and the government should start rounding up all the guns owned by citizens. After all, the police will come to our rescue after we sit down and calmly negotiate with the gun toting bad dude who’s just broken into our homes. Criminals will follow the laws and surrender their guns too, right?

14. I'm voting Democrat because they stay out of my personal life and they don't tell me what I can, and cannot do with my body.

15. I’m voting Democrat because the baby growing inside me isn’t really a person so it has no rights to anything, especially no right to live… if I decide I don't want it.

16. I'm voting Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

17. I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my dog.

Tell me, why would anyone ever vote Republican?


THIS LIST OF REASONS IS DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU LAUGH AT THOSE WHO ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THE PERPETUAL GARBAGE TOSSED OUT BY THE DEMOCRAT PARTY. IT SHOULD PROVOKE THOUGHT AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, IT SHOULD CLARIFY, PRECISELY WHY I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT!!

Roger Trew 1:06PMSep 25th 2008


I found this and a lot of other very thought-provoking comments at this site. I didn't take the time to read all 5,800+ comments, but many I did read were well worth the time spent! Another comment provided this link to a real funny(and sad at the same time) you-tube clip of NOBAMA when he lost the teleprompter. It is a must see if you haven't already!

Please don't take a lot of stock in the AOL poll that this link brings you too. There HAS to be something wrong here. It has John McCain winning in all 50 states mostly by very substantial margins. Maybe it will get fixed before your visit. I sure wish it was correct, but I know better.

11 comments:

Bobby McGill said...

So much for middle of the road...

I like McCain better than Obama, but I will vote for Obama just because I like to see things shook up every now and then.

Bobby
http://idlewordship.com

MathewK said...

LOL

Nice list there AA, those points are true, that's the scary bit. And yeah, i saw the video of Obama without his teleprompter, not sure which is the bigger joke, why people vote for him based on that list or him. :)

Funny thing is that most people didn't know about that or that he stutters and stammers and all that.

Average American said...

Bobby, I can't say I agree with, or, understand your reasoning. To each his own I guess.

MK, It really is scary. The only explanation I can come up with to explain NOBAMA's popularity is the cult mentality. Oh, I can surely see why the leftist liberals love him, but what's up with the millions of otherwise normal Americans drooling all over his every word? Are people really that intent on proving that they are not racist? What a flimsy excuse!

Z said...

AA..this is a terrific post! WHAT a cartoon!

I'm wondering about people who'd vote for a guy Hamas and Iran and FARRAKHAN LIKE!! that is POSITIVELY scary. Don't people realize how MUCH we have to lose if McCain doesn't win? I believe it's because our media's not telling people the truth about Obama.

I love that list, too! Just great!

GREAT stuff...and thanks SO much for visiting geeeeZ! I enjoy your comments. xx

Brooke said...

Great list. I think all the bases of what it means to be a Dem were covered!

Tapline said...

Great list AA. I''m with your other commenters and so not understand why serious minded, thinking people cannot see through this BS. Of course, 8 years of constant bombardment by the propaganda machine MSM in its entirety can really leave its mark as indicated by the unthinking, uncaring sheeple. stay well...

Right Truth said...

Great cartoon and great article.

I live in a majority Democrat county, but I've heard from a lot of people and they are NOT voting for Obama this year. They will vote McCain. I wonder if anyone is including them in the recent polls?

Right Truth

Average American said...

Hi Z, I have no idea how anybody with a brain can vote for NOBAMA either. He is an arrogant airbag, he has NO practical executive experience, and he, even more than the demoncraps in general, is partially to blame for the Fannie and Freddie mess and this whole bail out situation. Only Chris Dodd got paid more than he did for his help protecting Fannie and Freddie. If he had any conscience at all he would bow out of the race!

Brooke, I hope that list is all, it sure is enough! And just so you'll know, I'm not really pregnant.

Tapline, the sad truth is that millions and millions of Americans do not spend time on the net researching our political candidates. They automatically assume that the MSM will keep them well informed with the truth. We know how well that works now don't we?

Hi Debbie, thanks for the visit. I hope there are towns just like yours all over this great country! I doubt many of them are in the polls. Funny thing about those polls. Why do people put so much faith in their results anyway? Most polls right now show McCain losing ground badly since the debate. Those polls involve, usually, about 1000-2000 people. AOL is running a straw poll where you get to vote on your pc---WITHOUT ANYONE CALLING YOU---and it shows (with over 200,000 votes cast)McCain winning by HUGE numbers. I scratch my head and wonder?????? Which set of numbers do you believe?

C.H. said...

Not sure the MSM would run a title like "Terrorists use violence to sway elections". No, instead they would make the case that terrorists aren't involved in the violence and instead its nothing but "ancient hatred" or "sectarian fighting". They need to dehumanize the Iraqi people, convince people that AQ is not involved and that Iraqis are nothing but savages and suicide bombers. If they can do this, then they are a big step towards getting Obama into the White House.

It's that simple.

C.H. said...

BTW, AA, I posted two new videos on my blog. You should watch them...but get ready, its scary stuff!

Average American said...

I'll be sure to check them out C.H., thanks for the heads up. I just thought the picture looked great, and it fit the jist of my post perfectly.

Joe