Monday, April 16, 2012

OBAMA might CANCEL 2012 Elections!



Here's a real nightmare for you. Some will say "ah, he's just a nut case, you can't really believe any of what Corsi has to say." I'm not so sure. I think NObama is VERY capable of being that dirty. I have been predicting something other than a normal election this time around for a long time. If he can steal the election by legalizing millions of illegal aliens, I believe that will be his preferred method, but, if he can't get that done, then I believe that he will stoop to whatever depths he needs to sink to just to hang onto the power he has come to love so much. He has shown his conniving capabilities enough times for me not to put ANYTHING past him---and neither should you! Friends, I hope to God Almighty that I am wrong, but I really fear for our beloved country and our way of life. Both are in jeopardy!

6 comments:

Mustang said...

I find it interesting that Wikipedia downplays his PhD in political science, while emphasizing his penchant for conspiracy theory. We should remember these two things: a conspiracy theory doesn’t mean he’s wrong, and if people really are trying to “get you,” then you aren’t paranoid.

Average American said...

Mustang, if ever anyone gave any thought to becoming "King" in our beloved country, it is the usurper in the WH right now. He will do absolutely anything to remain right where he is, if not for life, then at least for a second term. I put NOTHING past that bastard! He cannot be trusted any further than he can be thrown, and thrown (out of office) is exactly what he deserves. Hopefully we can accomplish that in November, and make it stick. Thanks for the visit.

MathewK said...

I wish he were that stupid, let him try, I doubt very much that the American people are willing to stand by and let him get away with it.

Z said...

AA, if anybody should become KING it's Mustang!! I'd totally trust HIM :-)
From the way Congress has been acting, Obama COULD call off the election and the republicans would still remain quiet....they just don't seem to care about the atrocities he's pulling lately!

Average American said...

I'm not so sure MK. Many Americans have been so dumbed down when it comes to NObama that anything is possible.

Mustang would make a good King! But then, so would I. Give me just 6 months of absolute rule and you will swear that we have returned to the late 1700s (politically speaking)!! The Constitution would be honored and we would have STATESMEN, NOT politicians running the country and doing what is best for the COUNTRY and NOT what is best for themselves!

Always On Watch said...

Honestly, nothing that Obama does or will do surprises me now. He is wielding executive power as no other previous President, and with Obama's desperation to stay in power, I believe that he'll do whatever he thinks he can get away with. I fear that too many Americans will stand by and let the suspension of National Elections occur.