I don't remember where I first posted this, it was in the comment section of someone's blog. I should have posted it here earlier, but, better late than never. I left in the cusses because------well--------It's how I really feel. Sorry if it offends anyone.
NOBAMA has chewed my f---ing ear off with shit he wanted me to hear, but he has said NOTHING that answers the questions I have for him. I don't want lies about what he will do when he is president when his flimsy record proves he feels just the opposite. I don't want his promises, I want him to answer tough questions, AND I WANT THE PRESS TO ASK THOSE TOUGH QUESTIONS!!!!! We do it every four years. Why is this asshole so special? Why doesn't the MSM want to get to the truth?
1. Why don't you show your real birth certificate to squash the nasty rumors about you not being eligible for the presidency?
2. Why aren't you more forthcoming about your early childhood years attending muslim schools?
3. What were you doing in Pakistan with muslim friends in the early 80's?
4. How did you or your poor mother and grandparents manage to pay for all that fancy, high-cost schooling?
5. Where in the world did you get the cash to buy that house on your meager salary?
6. Why do you continue to shy away from your associations with that laundry list of scum you have been proved to chum with? After all, it's getting awful crowded under that bus.
7. Why do you run away from the term "redistribution of wealth"? You know that is the very core of your whole belief system!
And for the grand finale:
8. Just what are you claiming for experience these days that you think gives you the right to seek the highest office in the land??? You and your campaign slam Sarah Palin for not having experience to be VP, and yet you have even less experience and you want to be KING SHIT!! I DON"T THINK SO!
There are a LOT more questions we Americans would like truthful answers to, but these will do for a start.
The Democrats’ War on Minimum Wage Workers - Report: Minimum Wage Hike in Seattle Causing Job Losses, Lower Paychecks By Alice Greene In June 2014, Seattle became the first city in the nation to inc...
14 minutes ago