Monday, July 8, 2013

College Kids Discuss Independence Day



At first I wondered how much they had to pay people to act SO STUPID on camera, then I remembered that this was college kids from the Wasted Coast.  So, now I am left to wonder if they are really that stupid, or if this thing really is just a comic fantasy of the producer.  I am leaning toward the first option.  Here's the producers disclaimer:

I approached people asking to interview them about the Fourth of July for a funny YouTube video. I just selected the funny responses / clips. I wouldn't take any of the interviews at face value, probably quite a few were tongue-in-cheek responses. I was out filming for hours, and I didn't think making a video where a bunch of people answer these questions correctly (which there were plenty) would be particularly interesting or entertaining. Thanks to everyone who let me interview them, they were all great sports!




4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Are all these people drunk?

Even so, drunk Americans should know more than these idjits.

WomanHonorThyself said...

good Lord ..freaks!!!!

Average American said...

Our future leaders!!!??? God help us!!

WomanHonorThyself said...

Have a relaxin weekend my friend:-