One-Man Militia Cleaning Up National Mall For Vets With Park Service Furloughed « CBS DC
Now HERE is a TRUE PATRIOT! Be sure to follow the link and read the story please. It'll make your day!
California Gov Debate Last Night
-
BECERRA VERSUS DONALD TRUMP. On CNN, of course……Dana Bash and Jake
Tapper; trying to appear neutral! 🙂 Actually, they didn’t do TOO badly,
I have to a...
5 hours ago

3 comments:
I have a post about a patriot as well !!! nice find Joe..Happy weekend my friend:)
I read about this on one of our local web sites, and the story even got coverage on the local liberal msm.
Good on this man for showing America the real meaning of patriotism via volunteer service!
This is the last gasp of the OLD America, AA.
The New America has her head on the chopping block, and Barack Obama is wielding the Axe.
It will all be over soon now.
Post a Comment