Monday, August 8, 2016

NEVER CLINTON

Are you having the same dilemma as I am?  You can't stand Trump, but you absolutely hate Clinton?  I'd bet that the number of us that feel the same way is in the 10's of millions!
Forget the third parties and johnny come latelys!. We ALL know that Clinton is the LAST one we want to see win! SCOTUS appointments from her would kill us for the next FORTY years or more! Anyone that loves America has no choice this late in the game-----NEVER CLINTON!!! Voting for Trump, no matter how disgusting that may be to you, is what we must do! Believe me, I have spent many nights fighting the urge to just vote for "Misty", my dog, but I know that I have to fight that urge!  Sorry Misty, but a vote for you is like a half of a vote for killary, and I just can't do that.
Feel free to use this comment or parts of it to spread the message: NEVER CLINTON AT ANY COST!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

amen brother! what a mess we are in my friend. hope alls well with you and yours! xoxo

Z said...

I LOVE THAT SIGN!!!!!